Graduate Medical Education
Focused Training in Health Care Transformation
Residency and fellowship programs at Dell Medical School — one of the newest academic health centers in the country — ensure that all physicians in training are prepared to engage in the critical work of revolutionizing how people get and stay healthy with a signature curriculum, Advancing Care Transformation, or ACT.
This unique learning experience emphasizes value-based health care, quality improvement, equity, leadership, teamwork and other key competencies in health systems science.
Practicing Medicine, Leading Change
As a resident or fellow at Dell Med, you won’t just hone your skills in a given specialty. You will also become an agent of health transformation.
- Child Neurology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Neurological Surgery
- Neurology (Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin)
- Neurology (Dell Seton Medical Center)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Clinical Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
- Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Genitourinary Reconstruction & Trauma
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Hematology & Medical Oncology
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Hospital Medicine Fellowship in Quality & Patient Safety
- Interventional Cardiology
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Epilepsy Fellowship
- Pediatric Headache
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Surgical Critical Care
- Vascular Neurology
Where You’ll Learn
Training at Dell Med means living in Austin — a city with a sunny climate year-round, world-famous music and food, equal parts “weirdness” and tradition, and a beautiful Texas Hill Country backdrop.
Dell Med faculty are at the forefront of creating COVID-19 health care centers of excellence — benefiting patients and learners alike.
About Our Programs
A brand new teaching hospital positioned on the campus of a research powerhouse university. Faculty experts from around the nation. Curriculum centered on health systems science. Tap into all that our Graduate Medical Education (GME) residency and fellowship programs have to offer as part of a new medical school focused on revolutionizing how people get and stay healthy.
Dell Med partners with Ascension Seton, part of one of the largest private health care systems in the country, to provide formative clinical experiences in a range of specialties through innovation, leadership and discovery. Residents and fellows, no matter their field, are trained to be systems-ready leaders who take on systemic challenges in health, both in and out of the clinic. And all of this takes place amid a burgeoning health district in the vibrant city of Austin — a place with abundant opportunities to collaborate and explore.