Our Orthopaedic Surgery Residency program requires that all residents be certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS). Successful applicants will be required to obtain ACLS certification prior to orientation for the residency program.
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) until Dec. 1. We encourage you to submit your application early.
While we have no requirements beyond completion of the ERAS application, we prefer that applicants have:
- No failures on any USMLE exam.
- U.S. clinical experience.
- No gaps over one year in medical training.
- Recommendations from mentors, or from those who can speak to an applicant’s capabilities, personality and skills.
- Graduated within the past five years. (International residents only)
After a thorough review by an application committee, applicants invited to interview will be notified by email.