All positions are offered through the NRMP Match; all applications must be submitted through ERAS. We do not offer any pre-match positions. The program offers 18 Categorical & 8 Preliminary positions (3 of the 8 Preliminary spots are reserved for Neurology Resident Interns).
The tentative application deadline is approximately December 1st.
• USMLE Steps I, II (CS and CK) and/or COMLEX Level I, II (CS &CK)
• Less than a 3 year gap from graduation is required unless actively training, practicing, or achieving another degree.
• US Citizenship, Permanent Resident status or an EAD certification preferred, (visa sponsorship are considered on a case by case scenario, depending on the strength of the application & credentials).
• ECFMG certification is required by rank day.
• Three Letters of Recommendation
Applicants receiving an invitation are able to schedule their interview online using Interview Broker. Interviews are held on select Mondays and Tuesdays during November, December, and January. Candidates are given the opportunity to schedule their interviews for either morning or afternoon. Together, all interviewees meet program director, Beth Miller, M.D. for a welcoming and overview of the program as well as attend the day’s Morning Report. Following these presentations, a lunch with current residents is held, giving candidates an opportunity to learn more about the program.