- Applicants must submit USMLE Step 1 at the time of application. USMLE Step 2 CK should be submitted in time for ranking (late February) and Step 2 CS results when possible. COMLEX scores are accepted but not preferred.
- Applicants must have U.S. citizenship, permanent resident status or employment authorization document certification.
- Applicants must have less than a three-year gap from graduation unless actively training, practicing or completing another degree.
- Two letters of recommendation are required, and a third letter should be submitted when possible.
- Categorical applicants should submit one clinical LOR from an internal medicine faculty and a Department of Medicine letter.
- Preliminary medicine applicants should submit one clinical LOR from an internal medicine faculty and a second from any specialty.
- Applicants must have Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates certification (ECFMG) by rank day (if applicable).
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), and all positions are offered through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP Match). The program does not offer any pre-match positions.
The application deadline is Dec. 1.
Applicants invited to interview may schedule online. All interview events, including interviews, will be virtual. Interviews will be on Mondays and Tuesdays starting in November and ending in February.
The virtual format includes interviews with two faculty members and opportunities to pose questions to program leadership, faculty, chiefs and residents in various forums. We hope to convey the spirit and culture of the program through these activities and through the program’s Instagram and Twitter accounts.