The program offers five preliminary and 21 categorical positions. Five categorical positions are designated for the Distinction Program for Care Transformation and four for the Veterans’ Affairs Primary Care Track.
- Applicants must take the USMLE. The program does not accept COMLEX as your only exam. Applicants must provide results for both portions of USMLE Step II by Jan. 31 to be considered for ranking.
- Applicants must have U.S. citizenship, permanent resident status or an employment authorization document certification.
- Applicants must have less than a three-year gap from graduation unless you have been actively training, practicing or completing another degree.
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted.
- Applicants must have Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates certification by rank day (if applicable).
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), and all positions are offered through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP Match). We do not offer any pre-match positions.
The application deadline is Nov. 1.
Applicants invited to interview may schedule online. Interviews are held on select Mondays and Tuesdays in November, December and January. Interview days include a meeting with the program director, attendance at the day’s morning report and lunch with current residents. There is an evening happy hour scheduled each Monday during interview season. Applicants interviewing on either Monday or Tuesday are encouraged to attend.