Our program offers a total of eight preliminary and 18 categorical positions. Three of the preliminary positions are reserved for neurology resident interns. Of the categorical positions, three are designated for the Distinction Track in Care Transformation and four are designated for the VA Primary Care track.
- Scores from USMLE Steps I and II (CS and CK); Step II scores are required before ranking. COMLEX scores are not preferred.
- U.S. citizenship, permanent resident status or an employment authorization document certification.
- Less than a three-year gap from graduation unless you have been actively training, practicing or completing another degree.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates certification by rank day (if applicable)
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), and all positions are offered through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP Match). We do not offer any pre-match positions.
The application deadline is Nov. 1.
Applicants invited to interview may schedule online. Interviews are held on select Mondays and Tuesdays in November, December and January. Interview days include a meeting with the program director, attendance at the day’s morning report and lunch with current residents.