Thank you for your interest in applying for residency at the University of Texas Dell Medical School Psychiatry Program. Our interview season generally runs from October through December. Interviews are scheduled for Mondays and Fridays, and we encourage our applicants to arrive the afternoon before their interview date in order to attend a casual dinner with some of our current residents. On the day of your interview, you can expect the opportunity to meet with residents and faculty, and take a tour of some of our training sites.
- To be considered for a residency position, all documentation must be submitted through ERAS, and all applicants must register with NRMP.
- We will not be offering any positions outside of the Match.
- We consider both MD and DO applicants
- If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you by email.
- We do not have cutoff STEP scores, however, to be considered you must have passed STEP 1
- You must provide at least 3 letters of recommendation as part of your application in order for your application to be considered complete