Thank you for your interest in the Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship. The program only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Applications must include:
- ERAS common application form, including CV;
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from the chair or program director of the applicant’s residency program);
- Medical school transcript;
- USMLE transcripts (Steps 1, 2 and 3);
- Personal statement describing your motivations for pursuing palliative care and your long-term career goals.
To begin your application, follow the ERAS Fellowships Documents Office instructions. Be sure to register with both ERAS and NRMP to be eligible for the Match. Please note you will need to use your Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) ID from your ERAS application to register for the NRMP.
To locate the program in ERAS, enter ACGME ID number 5404812123, or in the NRMP, use match code 1793540F0.
Following initial application review, the program invites selected applicants for interviews, which are held from September to mid-November. Match results are released in early December, according to the NRMP medicine subspecialties calendar.