Dell Med Compass: Mission, Vision & Values
The University of Texas at Austin transforms lives for the benefit of society. Dell Medical School is building on this core purpose to create a vital, inclusive health ecosystem for the benefit of all.
- We rigorously learn, measure and demonstrate how to improve health.
- We create and share effective solutions that can be adopted widely.
- We embrace frontiers that invite us to reach beyond our comfort zone, working together in unfamiliar ways.
- We are committed to improving ourselves and each other.
- We show that better never stops caring, learning, listening and growing.
- We find purpose in how we equitably care for one another and for all people in our community.
- We celebrate each other, respectfully offer feedback and honor our shared humanity.
- We actively work to close the space between us.
- We believe that better will not come from any one of us, but from our shared wisdom.
- We strive for inclusivity and belonging, finding strength in our differences as well as our common ground.
- We are people, not titles, and we are on a first-name basis with each other.
[ ] Your Own Value
We recognize the value of each person and honor their unique contributions to our community. Develop and express your own value as your fifth value.