About the Experience
Associates work for five to six hours a week on interdisciplinary teams alongside program leaders in an unpaid internship. Associates receive the following:
- Hands-on experience working on health care technology commercialization.
- Exposure to cutting-edge projects and the latest trends and technologies in health care.
- Access to exclusive closed-door Dell Medical School events and networking opportunities with clinical leaders and industry.
- Learning opportunities through a speaker series featuring leaders from various departments in Dell Med.
- Potential leadership roles with spin-out companies.
- Marketable skills in industry research, project management and presentation.
The program is open to University of Texas at Austin graduate students and recent graduates eager to make an impact in health care innovation. A business background (such as an MBA, bachelor’s degree in business administration or M.S. in technology commercialization) is preferred but may be substituted with business course credits or entrepreneurial experience.
Undergraduate students with extensive experience in life sciences, communications, finance, valuation, pitch decks, business plans and market analysis may be considered as well.
How to Apply
Complete the application by Feb. 14 to be considered for the 2024 spring cycle.