The University of Texas at Austin transforms lives for the benefit of society.
Dell Medical School is building on this core purpose to create a vital, inclusive health ecosystem for the benefit of all.
- We partner with the diverse community of Central Texas to define health needs and improve access to services.
- We deliver on community-defined health needs and improve health outcomes.
- We foster creativity and innovation.
- We embrace the testing of new, mission-aligned ideas.
- We take calculated risks, so we can build, test and iterate quickly.
- We are continuously learning and improving.
- We are nimble.
- We collaborate among our departments, across UT Austin, and with community partners.
- We are all in: No job is too big or too small.
- We are good stewards of our resources.
- We listen and share, willingly and graciously.
- We are welcoming, inclusive, and supportive.
- We are diverse.
- We are on a first-name basis.
- We help and ask for help.
- We are playful and purposeful.