Dell Medical School faculty physicians and staff are working closely with Austin Public Health and advising local and state governments on public health strategy.
If you have symptoms of or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, it’s important for you to be screened for testing.
- UT Health Austin: 833-882-2737
- CommUnityCare HealthCenters: 512-978-8775
- Austin Public Health: Online self-assessment
Why your support is critical: Our teams are working to scale these efforts as quickly as possible alongside other organizations so that together, health care providers in our region can rise to this challenge and meet the needs of our vibrant and growing community. Shortages of staff and personal protective equipment remain obstacles in providing the best care possible.
- Provide care providers with essential supplies and protective equipment like masks, gowns, gloves and face shields.
- Help pay clinicians and staff working around the clock to provide care and testing services.
- Assist with moving routine appointments to telemedicine.
- Aid with unexpected operational costs related to COVID-19 testing and care.
Every dollar donated by individuals, companies and foundations to the Emergency Response Fund allows Dell Medical School to invest in providing testing and care for COVID-19, while continuing to care for patients in the areas of brain health, cancer, women’s health, joint pain, primary care and more.
Thank you for your support during these uncertain times.