All applications received through ERAS will be screened and reviewed. If you are chosen for an interview or if the program needs additional information or documentation, you will be contacted via email. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application during this time.
Please note that our hospital does NOT allow clinical observerships.
Criteria for applying for a Transitional (PGY-1) position
- All applications must be filed through ERAS according to its deadlines and requirements
- All applicants must register with NRMP
- Positions will not be offered outside of the match
- All applications must be submitted by October 15th
- IMGs/FMGs must be green card holders and be ECFMG certified
- Scores of 220 and above on each step of the USMLE exam are preferred
- No failures on any step of the USMLE are preferred
- International medical graduates must have graduated in the last 5 years
- US clinical experience with no gaps in medical training for more than one year is required
- At least 3 letters of recommendation should come from individuals you have worked with who can attest to your capabilities, personality and skills
- Personal statements are required
Interview Season is from November 1 to December 31.