Dell Medical School is committed to building a unique, diverse team of world-class faculty and expert healthcare leaders to re-envision the way health care is delivered and to help foster a creative learning experience for future medical leaders for long-term success.
Faculty Affairs is an excellent resource for Dell Medical School faculty policies, forms and important information pertaining to appointments, promotion and tenure. We encourage faculty to grow in their specialties and continue to be first-rate leaders in the healthcare industry.
Faculty Affairs Policies and Procedures
Promotion and Tenure
• Peer Observation of Classroom Form
• Peer Observation of Clinical Teaching Form
• Peer Observation of Small Group Form
• Regular Promotion and Tenure Policy
• Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
• Regular Non-Tenure Track Promotion Criteria Abbreviated (To be used in conjunction with the Dell Med School Promotion and Tenure Guidelines)
• Affiliate Promotion and Tenure Policy
• Affiliate Promotion Criteria Abbreviated (To be used in conjunction with the Dell Med School Promotion and Tenure Guidelines)