About the Event
Please join the Department of Surgery and Perioperative Care for an interactive panel discussion loaded with expert local and regional stakeholders as we look to the future of implementing effective value-based care models in the Austin community.
Dinner will be served. RSVP and submit a question prior to the event.
- John Zerwas, M.D.: Former Texas House of Representative member and current executive vice chancellor for health affairs of the UT System
- Anas Daghestani, M.D.: CEO/medical director of population health and clinical quality at Austin Regional Clinic
- Scott Wallace, J.D., MBA: Managing director of the Value Institute for Health and Care
- Tom Caven, M.D.: Ascension Seton vice president of medical affairs and medical director of Accountable Care Organization
- Karl Koenig, M.D., M.S.: Medical Director for the UT Health Austin Musculoskeletal Institute
- Mark Hernandez, M.D.: Chief medical officer of Community Care Collaborative