About the Event
The conference address several topics in oculoplastic and facial surgery to improve multidisciplinary interactions and patient care through didactic lectures, surgical videos and panel discussions. Topics include:
- The diagnosis and management of facial skin lesions;
- Evaluation and management of the aging face;
- Evaluation and management of facial trauma; and
- Orbital disease and tumor evaluation and management.
For more information and to register, contact Jean Alexander.
Dell Medical School’s Department of Ophthalmology is a co-sponsor of the conference.
- Physicians who practice in the following specialties: ophthalmology, ENT, plastic surgery, trauma surgery, oculoplastic surgery, dermatology, oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Residents and medical students may attend for free with written proof of in-training
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Advanced Health Education Center and TOC Eye and Face. The Advanced Health Education Center is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Advanced Health Education Center designates this educational activity for a maximum of 13.25 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.