Faculty, undergraduates and graduate students working in the Dell Pediatric Research Institute labs, take your research skills to the next level with some tips presented by Health Sciences Librarian Imelda Vetter.
Imelda is bringing the ever-popular Library Lessons in a Flash series to DPRI. During the first session, Imelda will introduce the resources and services offered through the Dell Medical School Library and the University of Texas libraries. Join Imelda for an overview and a chance to ask all your burning questions!
Future topics will include:
- Take your PubMed Searches to the Next Level
- Informational Resources for Research Labs
- Grant and Paper/Manuscript Writing Support – Ways to Improve Lit Reviews
- UT Data Repository and Scholar Works Programs
- Identifying Reputable Journals – What to Think about “Pay to Publish”
- MedGen (NCBI tool) – Make it Work for You
- Getting the Most Out of EndNote
- More Money! Identifying Grants and Funding to Keep your Research Active