About the Event
EndNote: Reference Storage and Management Tool
Organize your academic reading and referencing: store references and articles in EndNote, connect your EndNote library to Microsoft Word and easily insert references as you prepare manuscripts for publication.
EndNote is available in two formats:
- Online — freely available. Sign up via Web of Science
- Desktop version — Purchase at a discount from the UT Computer Store ($89.95)
Attend one of the EndNote sessions for any of these reasons:
- You are still deciding on reference management tools and just want to watch a demo of EndNote or EndNote Online.
- You have purchased the software for the desktop version of EndNote and now need to learn how to use it (please install the software prior to class and make sure it is operational)
- Or, you have already set up your account in EndNote Online and want to learn how to use it.