Submit an application through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from Sept. 15 to Oct. 3. Only applications that are complete by that date will be considered. We send out interview invitations in late October and offer all our spots through the National Resident Matching Program match. We would love an opportunity to meet you!
These documents must be submitted through ERAS:
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcript
- Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination transcript — required for Osteopathic candidates (note that D.O. applicants are encouraged to also submit USMLE scores)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter (Medical Student Performance Evaluation)
- Three to four letters of recommendation:
- At least two letters must be from emergency medicine
- These should be from an emergency medicine rotation affiliated with an accredited emergency medicine residency. The standardized letter of evaluation format is strongly preferred. Please ask your letter writers to include your emergency medicine grade, obtained from the rotation director, prior to sending.
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (One page maximum)
Prior Residency Training
Physicians with prior residency training are welcome to apply. A letter of recommendation from your most recent program director is expected. Residents with training in specialties outside of emergency medicine may apply for a postgraduate-year 1 position.
We interview on Mondays and Fridays from mid-November through mid-January.